Black Tungsten Ring With Black Carbon Fiber Inlay
Click Here for Larger Image
This beautiful, high polished tungsten ring is individually handcrafted by skilled artisans. It features black carbon fiber inlay and beveled edges.
We can engrave inside up to 15 characters, please leave message for lettering in the comment section when you place the order. If you prefer other size, please contact us for custom order.
Tungsten is very hard and dense metal, it is 10 times harder than 18K gold, 5 times harder than steel, 4 times harder than titanium, the hardness is closed to diamond. Tungsten ring will retain its shape and shine. In addition, it has a very high melting point at 2870 °C (5200 °F).
- Condition: Brand new, great quality
- Material: Tungsten Carbide, Cobalt Free
- Size: US 7 - 12
- Band Width: 8 mm
- Quantity: One piece
How To Measure Your Ring Size At Home
- Wrap a piece of non-stretchy string or a strip of paper around your finger.
- Make sure that it is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Measure the distance with your ruler to get the perimeter of your finger.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size.