Tungsten Mens Wedding Band With Double Wood, Shell Inlays
This beautiful, unique tungsten ring is individually handcrafted by skilled artisans. It features double wood & abalone shell inlays, 8mm band width dome style in comfort fit design.
Tungsten is very hard and dense metal, it is 10 times harder than 18K gold, 5 times harder than steel, 4 times harder than titanium, the hardness is closed to diamond. Tungsten ring will retain its shape and shine. In addition, it has a very high melting point at 2870 °C (5200 °F).
- Condition: Brand new, great quality
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Size: US 6 - 13
- Band Width: 8 mm
- Quantity: One piece
How To Measure Your Ring Size At Home
- Wrap a piece of non-stretchy string or a strip of paper around your finger.
- Make sure that it is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Measure the distance with your ruler to get the perimeter of your finger.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size.